Terms & Conditions
We request you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
1. The Service provided by CatholicMatri.com
The Service is provided by CatholicMatri.com and you understand and agree to the following:
- If you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you've authorized such use;
- You agree to notify CatholicMatri.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- Fees once paid will not be refunded;
- Divorced Candidates / Widows / Widowers who seek new alliance by registering with CatholicMatri.com should upload their non-objection certificate issued by Church immediately after web registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate;
- All profiles will be activated only after the verification of the submitted details which may include but not restricted to confirmation by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself / herself through the given telephone numbers;
- It is the Candidate’s duty to inform us of their marriage or when their successful match is finalized, using our service or any other service, so that we can update our database accordingly. On this intimation we will inactivate his / her profile immediately. The Candidate will be solely responsible to the other Users of CatholicMatri.com for any misrepresentation arising out of not disclosing their marital status;
- All registrations are valid for one year, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first.
CatholicMatri.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance of any terms.
You understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the CatholicMatri.com Service and that CatholicMatri.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes.
You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, CatholicMatri.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the CatholicMatri.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
2. Registration Process
Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the CatholicMatri.com registration screen.
As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to:
- Provide certain information about you as prompted to do so by the Service. Further you agree that such information submitted by you is current, complete and accurate; and
- Maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
CatholicMatri.com reserves the right to delete accounts created by Users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
CatholicMatri.comalso reserves the right to refuse the Service to any User.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The CatholicMatri.com logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying CatholicMatri.com products and services are trademarks of CatholicMatri.com and may not be used without the prior written permission of CatholicMatri.com.
Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without CatholicMatri.com's written authorization.
Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to CatholicMatri.com.
You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and CatholicMatri.com shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way.
Further, CatholicMatri.com does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the CatholicMatri.com site.
4. User Conduct
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users and members with respect. There is a limit to the number of profiles you are allowed to contact each day (24 Hours).
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the CatholicMatri.com service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content.
You understand and agree that CatholicMatri.com may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
Content that is considered illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters, information on pyramid schemes,information on network marketing etc.;
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the CatholicMatri.com service;
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without CatholicMatri.com’s prior consent;
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent;
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law;
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin;
6. Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all messages to ensure that they conform to the above stated content guidelines.
7. Links To Third Party Sites
Any links included within CatholicMatri.com that take users out of the CatholicMatri.com site are not under the control of CatholicMatri.com and CatholicMatri.com shall not be responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. All such sites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner(s) of such site. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights accordingly.
8. Transactions with Organizations or Individuals
CatholicMatri.com shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the CatholicMatri.com service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that CatholicMatri.com is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings.
CatholicMatri.com is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you agree to release CatholicMatri.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
9. Privacy and use of Information
By using the services you acknowledge that:
- We cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use / misuse of such information by other parties;
- We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
- We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users.
- We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status,age, income of other members
Your membership is only for your personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, in which case you will be held liable.
- CatholicMatri.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. CatholicMatri.com may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
- CatholicMatri.com can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement.
- If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all the profiles.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the CatholicMatri.com site is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/or any graphics or other content. The services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the CatholicMatri.com site are provided on an "as is" basis.
CatholicMatri.com, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither CatholicMatri.com, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the software, services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the CatholicMatri.com site will meet your requirements, or that the software or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does CatholicMatri.com, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
12. Limitation of liability
In no event shall CatholicMatri.com, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the software, service, and/or any graphics or other content, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, even if CatholicMatri.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Further CatholicMatri.com shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages and in only in such case the above limitations may not apply to you.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold CatholicMatri.com harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to:
- Third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service;
- Any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you; or
- Third party claims, actions or allegations brought against CatholicMatri.com arising out of your use of the service or software.
14. General Terms
This agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the Union of India and local state laws, rules and regulations and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Mumbai District Court and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of this Court.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. CatholicMatri.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive CatholicMatri.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void.
This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and permitted assigns.
CatholicMatri.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond CatholicMatri.com's reasonable control.
Any notice required or given to you under this Agreement shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration.
15. Special Admonitions for International use
As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time.
Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.